martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

The World's Greatest Ballads 3 CD's 2011


Disc 1

1. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
2. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
3. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
4. Empire State Of Mind Part II (Broken Down) - Alicia Keys
5. Just Like A Pill - P!nk
6. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
7. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
8. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
9. Complicated - Avril Lavigne
10. Red - Daniel Merriweather
11. Leave Right Now - Will Young
12. Flying Without Wings - Westlife
13. Everytime - Britney Spears
14. Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira
15. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
16. The Power Of Love - Jennifer Rush
17. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
18. Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
19. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion

Disc 2

1. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
2. No Ordinary Love - Sade
3. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
4. I Believe I Can Fly - R.Kelly
5. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
6. Burn - Usher
7. Here With Me - Dido
8. Don't Be A Stranger - Dina Carroll
9. All Woman - Lisa Stansfield
10. Chains - Tina Arena
11. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
12. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
13. All By Myself - Eric Carmen
14. Broken Wings - Mr Mister
15. How To Save A Life - The Fray
16. Drops Of Jupiter - Train
17. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
18. How You Remind Me - Nickelback

Disc 3

1. Careless Whisper - George Michael
2. Why - Annie Lennox
3. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
4. Can't Stay Away From You - Gloria Estefan
5. I've Had (The Time Of My Life) - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
6. Nobody Wants To Be Lonely - Ricky Martin & Christina Aguilera
7. Born To Try - Delta Goodrem
8. Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua
9. It's Not That Easy - Lemar
10. So Amazing - Luther Vandross
11. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
12. Move Closer - Phyllis Nelson
13. Sweet Love - Anita Baker
14. Suddenly - Billy Ocean
15. Superwoman - Karyn White
16. I Try - Macy Gray
17. Six O'Clock Blues - Solange
18. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams



http://depositfiles.com/files/ogwmcfnuw

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario